Presentation Practice Session: Practice Makes Perfect!
Date: Saturday, October 15th, 2011 Time: 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Stephen Dalton; Itoko Fujita; Paul Evans
Time change: This event is now from 12:45 until 15:30 (registration begins at 12:30).
Presentation practice session for JALT National. We will open up the floor for Kyoto members who are planning to present at the national conference in Tokyo. Join us in Kyoto for a sneak peak at what Kyoto members have in store!
- Registration: 12:30
- 12:45-13:25 Stephen Dalton: EFL service internships for growth & confidence
- 13:35-14:15 Itoko Fujita: An interdisciplinary approach to English training
- 14:25-15:05 Paul Evans: Research in Japan: conducting a literature review
- 15:05-15:15 Closing/Announcements
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Campu Plaza, Kyoto map
Location: Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: