Fukuoka JALT Apple Store Workshop: iPad2
Date: Saturday, October 29th, 2011 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Apple Store
This workshop will cover the basics of the iPad2 (also applicable to the iPad, for the most part). There will be hands-on demonstrations of ways to use the iPad in education as a teaching/learning tool, for research, and for presentations. In case you're wondering whether you need an iPad or a MacBook Air, we will also learn some of the differences between iOS and Mac OS, and the best educational features of each. A few iPads will be available to borrow during the workshop, but you are encouraged to bring your own, if you have one.
Spaces are limited to 16 participants, please contact Kate if you want to reserve a place.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Venue: The Apple Store, Tenjin
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: