Cambridge University Press:
Collaborate To Motivate
Date: Sunday, October 9th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Marc Helgesen, Chuck Sandy, Kim Horne and Lesley Burda Ito
Chubu University and Cambridge University Press welcome you to explore the meaning of happiness for ourselves and out students from four different intriguing perspectives. Come join & get happy!
All sessions are free of charge and no pre-registration is necessary. Just come! Snacks, prizes, and fellowship will be provided. Come get happy as you share ideas with Marc Helgesen, Chuck Sandy, Kim Horne and Lesley Burda Ito. Please see the Collaborate To Motivate web page for complete information and contact details.
Organization: Cambridge University Press
Venue: Chubu University, Nagoya Campus,Dai-Hall 5-14-22 Chiyoda-ku, Nagoya-shi 460-0012. It's a one minute walk from JR Tsurumai Station, North Exit
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272