1. The Plastic Brain: How Emotion, Cognition and Movement Shape Learning; 2. The Brain, the Self and the Successful Learner
Date: Sunday, December 11th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: 1. Curtis Kelly (Kansai University); 2. Cheryl Kirchhoff (Nagano Pref. College)
JALT Shinshu and Cengage present a stimulating afternoon with well-respected author and speaker Curtis Kelly (EdD), a Professor of English at Kansai University. This event will be followed by a social end of year get together.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Nagano Prefectural College (Kentan) 8-49-7 Miwa, Nagano City. Room 60, East Building.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code: