ACE 2011: Third Annual Asian Conference on Education
Date: Sunday, October 30th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Keynote Speakers David N. Aspin and Judith D. Chapman
The International Academic Forum in conjunction with its global partners is proud to announce the Third Annual Asian Conference on Education, to be held from October 27-30 2011, in Osaka, Japan. The Asian Conference on Education is an interdisciplinary international conference that invites academics and independent scholars and researchers from around the world to meet and exchange the latest ideas and views in a forum encouraging respectful dialogue. ACE 2011 will afford the opportunity for renewing old acquaintances, making new contacts, and networking across higher education. Academics working in Japan and Asia will be encouraged to forge working relationships with each other, as well as with colleagues from Europe and the US, facilitating partnerships across borders. For details, please see the ACE 2001 website.
Organization: International Academic Forum (IAFOR)
Cost: 35,000 yen earlybird discount; 50,000 yen regular (see website for details)
Venue: The Ramada Osaka Hotel, downtown Osaka map
Location: Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: