Approaches to Communication
Date: Sunday, October 23rd, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: James Matchett, Anthony Robins, Martha Robertson
This meeting will feature three presentations on various approaches to facilitating and encouraging communication. Issues affecting communication such as environment, medium, and strategies for bridging cultural differences will all be examined in what promises to be a highly informative meeting.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: please see here for details
Venue: Aichi University's Toyohashi campus, building five, room 543
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299