ETJ Ishikawa Workshop: How to Use Visual Aids in Children's Classes - Seeing is Believing!
Date: Sunday, October 23rd, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Yuriko Mizubuchi (Teddy Bear English School), Yasuhiro Shimizu (Esteem School of English)
Come and join our 24th workshop focusing on the use of visual aids in kids classes! This workshop is designed so that all the participants can communicate with one another in a relaxed atmosphere. (Curious? Come and see what we will do!) Also... ALL the participants will get a gift of a lovely reading book for children!
Organization: ETJ Ishikawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ishikawa)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kanazawa Kinrosha Plaza in Kitayasue, Kanazawa (10 min. walk from JR Kanazawa Station) map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ishikawa
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (076) 296-9788