Extensive Reading SIG of JALT:
5th Annual Extensive Reading Seminar
Date: Sunday, July 1st, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary speakers: S. D. Krashen and Junko Yamanaka
The theme of the conference is Extensive Reading: Research and Practice. This conference is co-sponsored by the JALT Extensive Reading Special Interest Group (JALT ER SIG) and by Sugiyama Jogakuen University.
|ER SIG members||1,500 yen||2,000 yen|
|JALT members||2,500 yen||3,000 yen|
|Non-members||3,500 yen||4,000 yen|
Schedule Saturday, June 30
- Pre-seminar Workshop led by Dr. S. D. Krashen
The comprehension hypothesis extended
(13:45 - 16:00; This workshop is open to anyone who preregistered)
- Reception Dinner
Location: Putri Bali Cafe, Sakae, Nagoya. Cost: 4000 yen)
NOTE: Reservations are now closed.
Schedule Sunday, July 1
- 9:30 Registration
- 9:30 - 17:00 Materials Exhibition
- 10:00 - 17:30 Presentations
Please check in on the ER seminar page regularly for the latest news and developments.
Organization: Extensive Reading Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Extensive Reading SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 3,000 yen at door; 2,500 yen if pre-registered (ER SIG members 1,000 yen less)
Non-members: 4,000 yen at door; 3,500 yen if pre-registered
Venue: Sugiyama Jogakuen University (Hoshigaoka campus), 17-3 Motomachi, Hoshigaoka, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Extensive Reading SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: