Establish and Coordinating a Successful Language Learning Centre
Date: Saturday, October 15th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Junko Tsukeyama
The presenter, Junko Tsukeyama will introduce us to the methods she has employed the past several years to establish the L.L.C at Meio University and to continually expand and improve its services, including her training of student peer tutors, the CRLA projects, etc. She has an MA in TESOL and has taught several courses at Meio in addition to her duties as manager of the Meio university L.L.C She may also have some of her tutors participate in this unique presentation.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Meio University Research Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304