Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT:
Task-Based Language Teaching in Asia: Challenges and Opportunities
Date: Sunday, May 20th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary Speakers David Carless and Michael Thomas, two days of presentations and workshops
JALT's Task-Based Learning SIG, in association with the University of Central Lancashire, UK, and Osaka Shoin Women's University, Japan, is proud to sponsor the "Task-Based Language Teaching in Asia: Challenges and Opportunities" conference, to be held May 19th and 20th, 2012, at Osaka Shoin Women's University, Osaka, Japan. The aim of this international conference is to enable language educators and researchers from across Asia to share ideas and discuss various aspects relating to the theory and/or practice of Task-Based Learning and Teaching in Asia.
Organization: Task Based Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 3,500 yen for both days (or 2,500 for one day only)
Non-members: 5,000 yen for both days (or 3,500 for one day only)
Venue: Osaka Shoin Women's University, 4-2-26 Hishiyanishi, Higashiosaka-shi, Osaka 577-8550
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: