LLL SIG of JALT:
LLL SIG Mini-Conference
Date: Saturday, October 1st, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Tadashi Ishida, Yoko Wakui, Noriko Kinami, Mayumi Yamasaki, Takaaki Morioka, Don Maybin, Jason Chare, Junko Fujio
A growing number of adults of all ages are engaged in second language study. The Lifelong Language Learning Special Interest Group (LLL SIG) invites those teaching languages to young, middle-aged, and older adults to share information.
- 10:00-10:45 -- Tadashi Ishida:
Older Students as both Teachers and Learners
- 11:15-12:00 -- Yoko Wakui:
Language for better communication: Three case studies of senility, anxiety disorder, and stress
- 12:30-1:15 -- Noriko Kinami, Mayumi Yamasaki, Takaaki Morioka:
How cooperative learning, learner autonomy, and self-motivating strategies help EFL learners maintain their motivation
- 2:15-3:00 -- Don Maybin:
A language training website that bridges the 'digital divide'
- 3:30-4:15 -- Jason Chare:
The Challenges of Mental Health in Japan after March 11
- 4:45-5:30 -- Junko Fujio:
English Clubs: Learning English without the guidance of teachers
Organization: Lifelong Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (LLL SIG of JALT)
Cost: Please see the LLL SIG website for details
Venue: Tokyo Keizai University, 1-7-34 Minami-cho Kokubunji-shi, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact LLL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0427-99-1877
Phone (work): 03-3844-3104