The Asian Conference on Technology in the Classroom 2012 (day 1 of 3)
Date: Thursday, April 26th, 2012 Time: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: To be decided; call for papers due March 1, 2012
The International Academic Forum in conjunction with its global partners is proud to announce the Second Annual Asian Conference on Technology in the Classroom, to be held from April 26-28 2012, at the Ramada Osaka, Osaka, Japan. The theme of the conference is "Learning, Culture and Society: What role can technology play?"
Classrooms are complicated places and have to address a lot of demands. Learning, classroom management, evaluation and assessment, socialization, are just a few of these demands. Fortunately, many classrooms today have access to resources never before available. How do these technological resources affect classrooms positively? How can we bring technological resources to classrooms that currently do not have them? How can we look forward and see how technology and classrooms working together will develop and blossom in the future?
In this age of technological innovation, ACTC 2012 will reach across academic levels to look at the role of technology and its impact on the classroom. It combines the use of new technologies with some new ideas on these issues. ACTC 2012 will attract a diverse group of teachers, researchers, practitioners and scholars who are engaged in the singular goal of meeting students' educational needs, as students can learn about crucial issues and become familiar with web-based learning and the other information technology tools. The use of technology in the classroom represents a significant departure from traditional teaching methods, conducting research, assessing student performance and assurance of learning. Moreover, it creates a user friendly and economically viable environment conducive to learning in any corner in the world where access to technology exists. We hope you can join us in Osaka in 2012! See www.actc.iafor.org for details.
The Asian Conference on Technology in the Classroom 2012 will be held alongside the Asian Conference on Language Learning 2012. Registration for either conference will allow attendees the option of attending sessions in the other at no extra charge.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts:
January 1Extended: March 1, 2012
- Results of abstract reviews returned to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
- Deadline for submission of full papers: June 1 2012
- Deadline for full conference registration payment for all presenters: April 1 2012
- Conference Programme Published Online: April 7 2012
- ACTC Conference: April 26-28 2012
Contact: Kiyoshi Mana, email: email@example.com
Organization: International Academic Forum (IAFOR)
Cost: Early bird discount: 35,000 yen January 31 2012. See the ACTC website for full details.
Venue: Ramada Osaka 3-16-19, Toyosaki,Kitaku,Osaka,531-0072, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: