Seminars for Teachers of English to Children
Date: Monday, February 11th, 2002 Time: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Yoko Matsuka, David Paul, Aleda Krause, Stanton Procter
The theme of the seminar is "From Tots to Teens - creative ideas and practical class activities for new and veteran teachers of English." The seminar is held in association with David English House. Pre-registration is required. The three presentations today are bilingual (in English and in Japanese).
- 11:00 - 11:15
- 11:15 - 12:05
Stanton Procter: "Activities, Activities and More Activities for Young Learners"
- 12:10 - 13:00
Yoko Matsuka: "What does the English Program Starting in Elementary School Starting in 2002 Offer?"
- 13:00 - 13:45
- 13:45 - 14:35
David Paul: "Child-Centered Learning in Japan"
- 14:40 - 15:30
Aleda Krause: "SuperTots for Smart children and Their Smart Teachers"
- 15:30 - 16:00
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: Mipro Exhibition Hall, World Inport Mart 6F, Ibebukuro Sunshine City (east exit of Ikebukuro JR and Subway Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: