Cambridge University Press:
What's Next; A Review of Trends in Language Teaching
Date: Thursday, November 17th, 2011 Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Speaker: Jack C. Richards
A lecture by Professor Jack C. Richards at the University of Tokyo, Komaba Campus on November 17th. The lecture will be followed by a panel discussion on "Exploring future possibilities in English Language Education". There will also be a book signing session and raffle draw at the end of the event. Due to limited space, CUP requests that you register from here. For more information about the event, you can see CUP's poster (PDF).
Organization: Cambridge University Press
Venue: University of Tokyo, Komaba Campus, Komaba Communication Plaza North Building, 2F Tamokuteki Room 4, 3-8-1 Komaba, Meguro, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3518-8272