Applied Linguistics Association of Korea:
ALAK 2011: Cognition and Practice in Applied Linguistics
Date: Saturday, November 12th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Plenary speakers: Peter Robinson, Etsuo Taguchi, Nan Jiang
The 2011 Annual Conference of the Applied Linguistics Association of Korea has three plenary speakers (Peter Robinson, Etsuo Taguchi, Nan Jiang), afternoon sessions, and poster sessions. You can find a downloadable program on the ALAK website.
Organization: Applied Linguistics Association of Korea
Venue: Seoul National University (Building 83), Seoul, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Applied Linguistics Association of Korea
Email QR Code: