Creative Confusion in the Classroom
Date: Sunday, January 22nd, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Sam Wilson
This seminar will focus on deliberately using confusion and ambiguity as a classroom technique when teaching children in an EFL environment. Sam Wilson hopes to show that in order to foster curious, confident and independent learners, confusion is a valuable tool, and not something to be feared.
Organization: ETJ Sendai (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sendai)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kenshu-shitsu, AER, 28F (El Sola)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sendai
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 080-3273-2206