Learning World Intensive Workshop (Osaka)
Date: Sunday, November 27th, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Matthew de Wilde, Hiromi Kawahara
Tricks and ideas that you can use in your lessons with any course book! Ideas to make a fun, supportive environment where your students flourish. The workshop will introduce tricks and ideas that you can use with the Learning World series. Workshop contents include:
- necessary lesson preparation
- lesson planning
- ideas and tricks for progressing with the text
- finding the balance between class time and homework
- how to get your students interested and interacting in English.
The workshop will be broken down into sections using different levels of the Learning World series, starting with lower levels and progressing to higher levels. For a more detailed schedule, see the Apricot website.
Organization: Apricot Publishing
Cost: 3,500 yen
Venue: Twin21 MID Tower 20F, Conference Room #4, Osaka map (PDF)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Apricot Publishing
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5333-5120