Osaka JALT Annual General Meeting and Dinner Party
Date: Sunday, November 13th, 2011 Time: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: All present
Osaka JALT will have a chapter business meeting from 4:00 to 6:00 pm at the Blarney Stone Shinsaibashi (map) to discuss officer positions for the coming year, give officer reports, and make plans. We'll also discuss whether to ratify our new chapter constitution, what presentations from the 2010 calendar year we may like to give awards to, how we might further support Tohoku relief efforts, and any other items of business. For details, please see the Osaka JALT website.
We'll then move to Salvatore Cuomo Italian Restaurant (map) for dinner from 6:00 to 8:00 pm, which will probably cost 2-3000 yen or so depending on what you order. RSVP required if you plan to attend the dinner whether or not you plan to attend the business meeting at the Blarney Stone so we can reserve enough seats. All are welcome for either or both portions of the evening but please do let us know if you plan to attend so we'll be sure to reserve enough seats.
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: Depends on what you order. Probably around 3000 yen
Venue: The Blarney Stone Irish Pub - Shinsaibashi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: