JALT International Conference:
JALT 2012: The 38th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning and Educational Materials Exposition
Date: Saturday, October 13th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Several presenters
JALT will hold its 38th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning and Educational Materials Exposition from October 12-15, 2012 at ACT City in Hamamatsu, Japan. The theme of this year's conference is Making a difference. Please see the JALT Conference site for full details.
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: JALT Members: 17,000 yen for 3 days if you pre-register by Sept. 24th; otherwise, 20,000 yen for 3 days
Non-members: 21,000 yen for 3 days if you pre-register by Sept. 24th; otherwise, 25,000 yen for 3 days
Venue: ACT City, Hamamatsu (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: