My Share and End of Year Party
Date: Sunday, December 18th, 2011 Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Open to Members
My Share is an event where members present ideas, techniques, games and activities that have worked well. Each presentation should be around 15-30 minutes long, focusing on practical explanation, demonstration, or getting the audience to actually do the technique. If you would like to present, just come along on the day with 25 copies of any materials you want to share. The My Share will be followed by our end of year party (bonenkai).
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Bashamichi Taproom map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: