Grammar Insights: From Swan to Thornbury to You
Date: Sunday, February 26th, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Matt Wilson
Description:Michael Swan and Scott Thornbury's ideas concerning the development of grammar and its roles in the classroom will keep everyone interested for the first part of the workshop, as we will look at their ideas through their videos, presentations, and books. Workshop participants will then have the chance to discuss these concepts and provide their own insight into what role grammar instruction takes in their classroom. Please check out our website for details.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students and first-timers)
Venue: Location TBA - please check the Sendai JALT website for details.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: