Language Teaching Professionals:
Certificate Course in Teaching Conversation Skills to Japanese University Students (Fukuoka)
Date: Sunday, December 18th, 2011 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Bruno Vannieu
Teaching oral communication to groups of Japanese students (such as university or high school classes) requires solid professional skills. This certificate training course will give participating teachers an understanding of the cultural factors at play in a Japanese university and a working knowledge of the Immediate Method, a set of classroom management principles that have proven effective in the Japanese context. Details and registration: im-project.org/training-workshops.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: 2500 yen (early bird, ETJ member) to 4000 yen (onsite, non-ETJ member)
Venue: TKP Hakata Sta. south conference room (4 min. walk from Hakata station), Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: