CoFFET/AFFETIS Launch: Teaching Guidelines Workshop and Christmas Party.
Date: Saturday, December 10th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Lynn Suico
CoFFET's regional affiliate group The Association of Foreign English Teachers in Shizuoka (AFFETIS), will hold a day long workshop on "Teaching Guidelines." This workshop is designed for newbies and those who wants to improve their teaching skills. The group's Christmas party follows after the workshop.
Organization: Community of Friendly Filipino English Teachers (CoFFET)
Cost: CoFFET Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kouryo Plaza, Fuji City, Shizuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: