TESOL Certificate of Teaching English to Young Learners
Date: Saturday, January 7th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various Speakers
This is a 5-day workshop and lecture running for 5 Saturdays (January 7, 14, 21, 28 & Feb. 4, 2012). It is a professional development course aimed at TESOL Young Learners teaching skills development. With a focus on excellence in teaching practice, we encourage the use of creative methods and materials to enhance the students' learning experience. It aims to offer the students a fresh approach to teaching and boostconfidence in the classroom. Building confidence and professionalism allows the teacher to be relaxed, creative and inspiring.
Organization: Community of Friendly Filipino English Teachers (CoFFET)
Cost: CoFFET Members: 30,000 yen for the 5-Saturday course (Members upgrading get a 30% discount) Early bird discount: 10%
Non-members: 30,000 yen for the 5-Saturday course. Early bird discount: 10%
Venue: Muza Kawasaki RM #1, 2 minutes from JR Kawasaki Sta.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: