A Joint Kansai JALT (Kobe, Kyoto, Nara, and Osaka JALT Chapters) Year-End Event with PechaKucha Night Nishinomiya #11
Date: Saturday, December 17th, 2011 Time: 6:40 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: 12 PechaKucha Format Presentations
Once again, the Kobe Chapter will join its neighboring chapters--Kyoto, Nara and Osaka-otherwise known as the Kansai JALT, for a year-end event of PechaKucha presentations. This year, we will be combined with the PechaKucha Night Nishinomiya at the Konan University's Hirao School of Management (CUBE) in Nishinomiya. See pecha-kucha.org/night/nishinomiya/11 for map and info). The theme is Teaching & Learning as a Social Processť. Email your slides
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Cost: 1,000 yen fee at the door with one drink
Venue: CUBE, Hirao School of Management, KONAN University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: