The Secrets of Successful Language Learners
Date: Sunday, January 29th, 2012 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Four Successful Language Learners
- Keiso Tatsukawa (Hiroshima University professor)
- Akiko Furutani (JTB Global Marketing & Travel guide and interpreter)
- Monika Szirmai (Hiroshima International University professor)
- Tomoka Ogawa (Hiroshima University 3rd-year student)
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Ever wondered what motivates individuals to learn the language? Four successful language learners will tell about their journeys to language learning success. Participants will have ample opportunities to ask the panelists questions.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen (students: 250 yen)
Venue: Hiroshima Peace Park 3f Conference Room
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: