Teaching English in Junior High School
Date: Sunday, February 19th, 2012 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Allan V. Antonio (Assistant Language Teacher), Jessica Moore (Assistant Language Teacher), Hisae Hosaki (English Instructor)
First, the instructors will discuss the new curriculum and how it is supposed to be implemented. Second, they will evaluate the reality of instruction in junior high schools. Finally, they will explain effective ways to educate students.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen (students: 250 yen)
Venue: Hiroshima Peace Park 3f Conference Room
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: