Seminars for Teachers of English to Children
Date: Monday, February 18th, 2002 Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Keiko Sugiyama
The theme of the seminar is "From Tots to Teens - creative ideas and practical class activities for new and veteran teachers." The speaker is Keiko Sugiyama, and her topic is "Many Learning Styles to Meet The Needs of All Young Learners". Note:This seminar is apparently being held on two days, the 18th and the 19th, at this location.
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: Maruzen Sapporo Minami Ichijo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: