Reitaku University Tokyo Research Center:
Helping Learners Remember Words and Phrases: Implementing Proposals from Cognitive Linguistics
Date: Sunday, December 11th, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Speaker: Frank Boers (Victoria University of Wellington)
The recent research of Dr Frank Boers (Victoria University of Wellington) concerns the teaching of L2 vocabulary and phraseology, and the potential merits of Cognitive Linguistics in that field. His work has appeared in journals such as Applied Linguistics, Language Teaching Research, and System.
Organization: Reitaku University Tokyo Research Center
Venue: Reitaku University Tokyo Research Center, Shinjuku Island Tower Room 4104 Nishi-Shinjuku 6-5-1
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Reitaku University Tokyo Research Center
Email QR Code: