KOTESOL 2012 National Conference
Date: Saturday, May 26th, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary speakers: Marc Helgesen, Tim Murphy. Plus many other speakers
Each year teachers from across the Korean peninsula and Asia meet to share ideas at the Annual KOTESOL National Conference. More intimate than the KOTESOL Autumn classic, we still expect more than 400 teachers to meet, share stories and insights, and rejuvenate themselves in a vacationer's paradise -- Busan! For full details, please see the conference website.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 15,000 Korean won (a bit over 1,000 yen)
Non-members: 40,000 Korean won (a bit over 2,700 yen)
Venue: Busan, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: