PPR (Present, Practice, and Reinforce) Creating Positive Learning Experiences in Children's English Classes
Date: Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil, and others
In this workshop you'll learn how to make your classes serious fun, how to ensure everyone can learn to speak English 80 per cent of the lesson time, how to motivate children, and how to associate fun to learning by teaching vocabulary and grammar through communicative games. Marco will share to you ideas for teaching English, so that you can transform your classes into positive learning experiences and achieve good results, because the games he will be sharing are designed to allow plenty of opportunity to practice speaking, without neglecting spelling, reading and writing. Whether you are an ALT or an EFL teacher, this workshop will make your job FUN and EASY!
Organization: Community of Friendly Filipino English Teachers (CoFFET)
Cost: CoFFET Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Chiba Shimin Kaikan, 1-1 Kaname-cho, Chuo-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba-ken (phone: 043 224 2431)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: