English Linguistic Society of Japan:
ELSJ 5th International Spring Forum 2012
Date: Saturday, April 21st, 2012 Time: 1:15 PM - 6:45 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
The 5th International Spring Forum 2012 of the English Linguistic Society of Japan (ELSJ) will be held April 21 - 22, 2012 at Konan University in Kobe. ELSJ invites abstracts for both oral presentations (20-minute talks plus 10-minute discussions) and poster presentations in the following areas:
- phonetics and phonology,
- morphology and lexicology,
- pragmatics and discourse analysis,
- historical linguistics,
- corpus linguistics and descriptive grammar,
- cognitive linguistics,
The call for papers closes December 16, 2011.
Organization: English Linguistic Society of Japan
Cost: ELSJ Members: 2,000 yen
Non-members: 5,000 yen (students: 3,000 yen)
Venue: Konan University, 1-9-8 Okamoto, Higashinada-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Linguistic Society of Japan
Email QR Code: