Evolution of Language:
Evolang IX: The 9th International Conference on the Evolution of Language
Date: Tuesday, March 13th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary Speakers include Noam Chomsky, Minoru Asasa, Cedric Boeckx, Terrence Deacon, and more
The 9th International Conference on the Evolution of Language will be held March 13 - 16, 2012 at Campus Plaza Kyoto. Please see the Evolang IX Kyoto website for full details.
Workshops Call For Papers
EVOLANG 9 Workshops will be held on March 13th, 2012. Submissions of abstracts are being accepted until January 13, 2012 to the following four workshops scheduled for the first day of 9th International Conference on the Evolution of Language:
Please see the call for papers page for details.
Organization: International Conference on the Evolution of Language (Evolution of Language)
Cost: 40,000 yen (30,000 yen Early Rate); half price for students.
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto (2-min walk from Kyoto Station map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Evolution of Language
Email QR Code: