ETJ East Tokyo:
ETJ Chiba January Workshop
Date: Monday, January 9th, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Part 1: Steps and materials
Part 2: Activities to reinforce reading and writing
Part 1: the speaker will share her approach, from designing phonemic awareness activities to helping children become independent readers and writers. How to use graded readers in mixed level class and the materials will be also shared.
Part 2: Attendees are encouraged to bring their favorite activities and materials related to the theme and share.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center (Shin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katushika-ku, Tokyo 03-3653-7141 5 min walk from JR Sobu Line Shin-koiwa station
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464