Winter Potpourri: Practical tips, Pronunciation training, Collaborative Research, and Online Exchange with Dubai
Date: Sunday, January 29th, 2012 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Stuart Mclean, Gabor Pinter, Greg Sholdt, and Laura Markslag
Doors open at 1:00. Dinner at a nearby restaurant for those interested will follow the presentations after 5:00. All proceeds from the event will go to support Tohoku relief efforts. Click here for details
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Osaka City Municipal Lifelong Learning Center, multi-media lab, 5F, Umeda's Eki-mae Dai-2 Building
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: