Technology in Language Teaching Series (3 of 4)
Date: Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Eucharia Donnery
JALT Tokyo Chapter's "Technology in Language Teaching" Series will run on selected dates between January and May, 2012. Participants will receive free software for their own use. Those who attend all four events will receive an official Certificate of Participation. Please reserve your place for any or all events by contacting Jim McKinley.
- Mon., Jan. 16th
Workshop: Going Online with the Upper-Intermediate Class: Building Skills and Confidence with Blogs
- Thu., Feb. 9th
Presentation: Mobile Audio Recording and the Web for Language Teachers
- Tue., Apr. 17th
Workshop: Language and Technology: Rationale for Inclusion in the Japanese University EFL Classroom
- Mon., May 21st
Presentation: Teaching 140 Characters at a Time: Twitter and the Language Classroom
For details, please see Tokyo JALT's event page.
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Venue: Sophia University, building 10, room 301 http://www.sophia.ac.jp/eng/info/access
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: