2012 WE CAN! Spring ELT Forum (Osaka)
Date: Sunday, January 29th, 2012 Time: 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary speaker: Yoko Matsuka, Workshops presenters: Lesley Ito, Mayumi Tabuchi, David Staggs, Yasuko Hirata
Teaching English for REAL communication. Empowering teachers with a series of exciting, information-packed presentations and workshops. Please see the 2012 Spring ELT Forum page for full details.
Venue: CIVI Kita Umeda Kenshu Center Hall 508 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: