English Teaching Workshop:
TKT Study Meeting and CLIL Workshop
Date: Saturday, January 28th, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Yuco Kikuchi and others
Part 1: TKT Study Meeting
Overview of TKT and study Module 1, Part 1, Unit 1 Grammar. Participants are expected to bring:
- A copy of The TKT Course Module 1, 2 and 3, second edition (ISBN 978-0-521-12565-9), Cambridge University Press.
- Or, visit cambridgeesol.org/exams/tkt and obtain the necessary materials.
Part 2: CLIL Workshop
- Report on successful CLIL activities
- How to develop a topic
- Health and Sleep
Part 3: Sharing
Participants share activities and materials to reinforce children's learning
Organization: English Teaching Workshop
Cost: English Teaching Workshop Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 1,500 yen
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center (Shin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katushika-ku, Tokyo. Phone: 03-3653-7141) A 5-min walk from JR Sobu Line Shin-koiwa station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Teaching Workshop
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 043-251-0027