Peer and teacher feedback on student conversation and writing: What, how and when?
Date: Saturday, January 21st, 2012 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Joel Hensley and Richard Hodson (University of Nagasaki, Siebold)
Richard Hodson and Joel Hensley will present classroom-based research exploring feedback on student writing and conversation.
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (2 for 1 offer: bring a first timer to a meeting, and each of you pays 500 yen) (This mont
Venue: Dejima Koryu Kaikan, 4F 2-11 Dejima-machi, Nagasaki-city, Nagasaki Prefecture 850-0862
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: