Institute of International Education in London:
Briefing sessions on postgraduate course on teaching Japanese (Nagoya)
Date: Sunday, January 29th, 2012 Time: 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Teruyuki Zushi, the principal of the Institute of International Education in London
The Institute of International Education in London will hold briefing sessions on a postgraduate program on teaching Japanese as a foreign language that the organization offers in the British capital. To be held in four major cities, the sessions will give participants a chance to take one of the program's courses, which will be led by Teruyuki Zushi, the institute's head, under the theme of how to analyze Japanese as teachers.
This session will be held in the following locations on the following dates:
Organization: Institute of International Education in London
Venue: Nagoya International Centre
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute of International Education in London
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5940-0506