Oxford University Press:
Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2012 (Nagoya)
Date: Sunday, March 4th, 2012 Time: 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto, Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina, Ritsuko Nakata, Setsuko Toyama, Kevin Churchley
Practical and interactive workshops from well-known presenters to help you teach children more effectively. Pre-registration strongly recommended. Book your FREE place today for the most fun and practical series of children's English teaching workshops in Japan this year. Please visit our website for more information and to register online.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Nagoya AT Bldg. Nagoya Sun Sky Room 2F, Room A 1-8-22 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi 460-0003
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454