Big Bucks in e-Publishing? (How to publish your articles, books, and texts on Amazon's digital publishing platform (Kindle) and Apple's iBooks)
Date: Saturday, April 21st, 2012 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Aonghas Crowe
This presentation will cover the current state of the e-book industry, the pluses and minuses of publishing electronically, as well as the nuts and bolts of publishing and promoting your works.
Aonghas Crowe is a writer, blogger, translator, and teacher. He has been working for Fukuoka Jo Gakuin University Junior College since 2011.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Seinan Community Center (see a map to the venue). Near Nishijin Subway station.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: