Kyoto JALT and the JALT Learner Development SIG Joint Event
Date: Sunday, April 8th, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Confirmed Presenters: Ann Mayeda (Konan Women's University), Phil Brown (Konan Women's University)
Kyoto JALT and the JALT Learner Development SIG will be holding a joint event consisting of workshops and a roundtable discussion for language teachers of learners from elementary school age to adults. Confirmed presenters include Ann Mayeda (Konan Women's University), who will be discussing learner autonomy and young learners, and Phil Brown (Konan Women's University), who will focus on developing learners' vocabulary strategies.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Kyoto Kyoiku Bunka Centre
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: