ABAX Day at Shinshu JALT
Date: Sunday, January 29th, 2012 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Marcos Benevides (J.F. Oberlin University), Michael Stout (Toyo Gakuen University), Alastair Graham-Marr (Tokyo University of Science), Hugh Graham-Marr (Meiji University)
Four presenters, four presentations. A look at task-based learning, followed by a look at narrow reading 2.0 as applied in a class, an introduction to the teaching of speaking strategies (the whys and the hows) and a look at teaching listening to low-level learners (what can be actively taught?)
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Venue: Pareo Library, Ueda-shi, Nagano-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: