IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG:
Little Tech for Big Results
Date: Sunday, January 22nd, 2012 Time: 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Speaker: Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto
This is an online seminar being held Sunday 22nd January 15:00 CET/14:00 GMT, which is 23:00 (11 PM) on the same day in Japan. The event takes place in the IATEFL online conference room; click here for details on how to connect.
Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto is co-author of Let's Go (OUP), one of the world's best-selling English courses for children, and program director for the International Teacher Development Institute (iTDi). An EFL teacher and teacher trainer since 1985, she has conducted workshops throughout Asia, the U.S. and Latin America. Her motto is "Always try new things," so these days, when she’s not teaching, writing, or giving workshops, you’ll often find her online exploring the potential of social media for professional development.
Organization: The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language, Young Learners and Teenagers Special Interest Group (IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG)
Venue: Online webinar
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG
Email QR Code: