IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG:
Technology with teens - developing materials and practices for the digital generation
Date: Wednesday, January 25th, 2012 Time: 5:00 AM - 6:30 AM
Speaker: Nik Peachey
This is an online seminar being held Tuesday 24th January 21:00 CET/20:00 GMT, which is Wednesday 05:00 AM in Japan. The event takes place in the IATEFL online conference room; click here for details on how to connect.
Nik Peachey is a freelance teacher trainer and consultant doing a wide range of tasks from designing online teacher training courses, research and design for new digital teaching products, exploring new ways of delivering teacher training, instructional design of web based and mobile learning products and writing materials to enable teachers to make best use of available technologies. He has worked with a diverse range of both big and small companies that include the British Council, the Open University, Cambridge ESOL, The Consultants-E, IATEFL, International House and Study Group.He also works as an associate trainer for Bell Educational Trust and is a visiting lecturer on the University of Westminster MA TESOL course. He’s been working in ELT since 1992 first as a teacher and then as a teacher trainer, ICT trainer and ELT writer and then as a project manager for the BBC | British Council's Teaching English website.
Organization: The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language, Young Learners and Teenagers Special Interest Group (IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG)
Venue: Online webinar
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG
Email QR Code: