IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG:
Working with Generation Me: 10 Practical ideas
Date: Friday, January 27th, 2012 Time: 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Speaker: Niki Joseph
This is an online seminar being held Friday 27th January 15:00 CET/14:00 GMT, which is 23:00 (11 PM) on the same day in Japan. The event takes place in the IATEFL online conference room; click here for details on how to connect.
Niki Joseph holds an MA in Education. She has worked as an EFL teacher, teacher trainer and director of studies in many countries including Brazil, Italy and Portugal. She has taught children (preschool and primary) teenagers and adults at all levels (both general, exam-focused and university programmes). She has trained teachers for in service programmes, teacher development programmes and the TKT exam. She has been an examiner for Cambridge ESOL for many years. Niki has co-authored course materials including a primary course for Portugal Hoola Hoop (Porto Editora, Portugal) which was short-listed for the prestigious ELTONS awards in 2010, Magic Adventure (Rokus Klett) and English Grammar for Teens, (FLTRP China).
Organization: The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language, Young Learners and Teenagers Special Interest Group (IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG)
Venue: Online webinar
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG
Email QR Code: