IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG:
Kick starting the Teaching Module
Date: Friday, February 3rd, 2012 Time: 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Speaker: Charles Goodger
This is an online seminar being held Friday 3rd February 14:00 CET/13:00 GMT, which is 22:00 (10 PM) on the same day in Japan. The event takes place in the IATEFL online conference room; click here for details on how to connect.
The carefully balanced use of TPR techniques and expressive mime and dance accelerate memorization, guarantee long-term recall and favour correct pronunciation of words and language chunks.
Organization: The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language, Young Learners and Teenagers Special Interest Group (IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG)
Venue: Online webinar
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG
Email QR Code: