Portfolios for learners and teachers
Date: Saturday, February 25th, 2012 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: John Gunning and others
A practical afternoon of ideas and tools for teachers of all age groups and levels, to manage their own portfolios and to encourage students to take control of their own work too.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Iida city Kominkan Aduma Machi 139 Iida-shi Nagano-ken 395-0085
Location: Iida City, Nagano Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code: