Institute of English Teaching to Children:
2-Day Certificate Course in Teaching English to Children
Date: Sunday, February 19th, 2012 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil
Learn to teach. Teach to learn. A survival course for teaching English to children. Practical methods and techniques for organizing and implementing successful classes, including strategies on classroom management, lesson planning, games and more. Become a better teacher in 2 days. This is not a lecture course; it is an intensive hands-on interactive program filled with easy to understand practical sessions. Methodology is supported by theory, but the emphasis is on how to apply this theory in the classroom. Sessions are enthusiastic, dynamic, energetic and filled with humor!
Organization: Institute of English Teaching to Children
Cost: 12,000 yen
Venue: 3 Floor Conference Room, Tsukuba Capio Hall
Location: Tsukuba City, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute of English Teaching to Children
Email QR Code: